Corona virus plot proved to be informative, so I put a little more effort and made a Shiny app.
It's available here app.anabelov.info/covid19/
- Day/Week: dot on the plot represents cases recorded in one day or average per week.
- Confirmed cases / Deaths
- Of course it is Canada centric, so you can see what's happening on provincial level.
Remarks on the countries list:
- You can select no more than 9 countries at once. Because 3x3 plot looks good.
- I decided to put limited list of countries because full list would be too balky.
- Selection is based on my perception of what countries my friends might be interested in.
- Special feature: Hong Kong and Macau listed separate from China.
Post a Comment